- Founded: 1949
- Status: Operational
- Region: Highlands, Scotland.
- Online: http://www.tullibardine.com/
History Tullibardine distillery was established in 1949, producing a single malt whisky. The whisky distillery is located in Blackford, Perth and Kinross, close to the Ochil Hills and the Danny Burn, their main water sources. The distillery was mothballed in 1995 by then owner Whyte & Mackay. In 2003, it was sold to Tullibardine Distillery Ltd, who resumed production. In 2011, the distillery was sold to the French firm Picard Vins & Spiritueux.
The Whiskyphiles tasting notes
- Tullibardine 228 Burgundy Finish (2016)
- Tullibardine Sauternes Finish (2013)
- Tullibardine Sherry Finish (2013)