Region: Highlands, Scotland.
Owner: Picard Vins & Spiritueux
Water source: Dany Burn
Ouput: 2.7 million litres alcohol per annum
Tullibardine distillery was established in 1949, producing a single malt whisky. The whisky distillery is located in Blackford, Perth and Kinross, close to the Ochil Hills and the Danny Burn, their main water sources.
The distillery was mothballed in 1995 by then owner Whyte & Mackay. In 2003, it was sold to Tullibardine Distillery Ltd, who resumed production. In 2011, the distillery was sold to the French firm Picard Vins & Spiritueux.
Tullibardine Distillery runs a visitor’s centre.
Visitor Centre & Shop
Tullibardine Whisky Reviews:
- Hopetoun Single Malt Scotch Whisky ~ 40% (Hopetoun) - ‘Hopetoun’ Single Malt Scotch Whisky 40% ABV, £19.99 for 20cl available from Hopetoun Farm Shop (here) while stocks last Score: 80/100 What they say: A whisky with a deep oaky flavour with […]
- Tullibardine 10 Years Old 2005 (60%, SMWS, 28.28 Lay your head on my pillow, Refill Bourbon, 223 Bottles, 2015) - SMWS 28.28 Lay your head on my pillow Whisky Review Category: Highland single malt scotch whisky Origin: Tullibardine Distillery Bottling: Scotch Malt Whisky Society Cask 28.28 ABV: 60.0% Cost £45.50 buy from SMWS […]
- Tullibardine 21 Years Old 1990 Fidra (46%, Lockett Bros, Bourbon HH #6108, 156 bottles, 2012) - ‘Fidra’ Tullibardine 21 Years Old 1990 (Lockett Bros) 46% ABV, £49.99 Score: 83/100 What they say: Lockett Bros ‘Fidra’ 21yo Tullibardine highland single malt scotch whisky. Outturn of 156 bottles. Distilled 25/09/1990, […]
- Tullibardine 21 Years Old 1993 Small Batch (46.9%, Cadenheads, Bourbon Casks, 492 Bottles, 2014) - Tullibardine 21 Years Old 1993 Cadenhead Small Batch Highland single malt scotch whisky 46.9% ABV, £66.95 for 70cl available from Cadenheads Whisky Shop Score: 85/100 What they say: It’s been some time […]
- Tullibardine 22 Years Old 1993 Small Batch (47.3%, Cadenheads, Bourbon HHs, 528 Bottles, 2015) - Tullibardine 22 Years Old 1993 Small Batch Whisky Review Category: Highland single malt scotch whisky Origin: Tullibardine Distillery Bottling: Cadenhead’s Small Batch ABV: 47.3% Cost: £81.04 What they say: A small batch […]
- Tullibardine 228 (43%, OB, 2016) - Tullibardine 228 Burgundy Cask Finish Whisky Review Category: Highland single malt scotch whisky Origin: Tullibardine Distillery Bottling: Picard Vins & Spiritueux ABV: 43% Cost: £40.63 What they say: This is a delicious […]
- Tullibardine Sauternes Finish (40%, OB, 2010) - Tullibardine Sauternes Finish (Official Bottling) 46% ABV, £45 for 70cl Score 78/100 What they say: Sauternes is only made when the conditions in Bordeaux are perfect*; the wine is deliciously sweet and […]
- Tullibardine Sherry Finish (40%, OB, 2010) - Tullibardine Sherry Finish (Official Bottling) 40% ABV, RRP £35 for 70cl Score 73/100 What they say: The Tullibardine spirit was re-casked into an Oloroso sherry cask for around 18 months. Tasting Note: […]