- Founded: 1836
- Status: Closed 1993
- Region: Lowland, Scotland, Tullybody, Alloa
- Online: n/a
History Established near Tullybody in Alloa by John Moubray who converted a disused mill into a malt distillery in 1806. In 1836 two Stein patent stills were installed and the Cambus grain distillery was born. In 1851 a Coffey still was installed and in 1877 Cambus became one of the founder members of the Distillers Company Ltd (DCL). Destroyed by fire in 1914 which forced its closure until 1937. In 1964 a by-products plant was installed at Cambus and later after the acquisition of the neighbouring North of Scotland distillery site a dark grains plant as added in 1982. Cambus was closed in 1993 and demolished, however owners Diageo re-opened the site in 2011 as a cooperage.