Rebel 100 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
What they say
As the newest member of the Rebel Bourbon family, this wheated bourbon takes everything you love about our Kentucky Straight Bourbon and dials it up. Talk about intense.
Official tasting notes
- Don’t be fooled by the sweet aroma up front. It’s hot on the tongue with bold caramel and vanilla notes and a dry finish.
What I say
Released in April 2019, Rebel 100 is a wheated bourbon presented at 100 proof or 50% ABV
- ABV 50%
- Age NAS
- Bottler Lux Row Distillers
- Bottling Official
- Cask Virgin American oak
- Category Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Cost $20
- Origin Undisclosed
- Outturn Undeclared
- Region US
- Released 2019
- Vintage Undisclosed
My tasting notes
- Appearance Dark amber gold (12/20), medium-fine tears and finer legs.
- Nose Full and rich, woody oak, a touch of chocolate, butterscotch, maple syrup, apricot and cornbread.
- Taste Medium-light bodied, silky, creamy vanilla, caramel, grassy, buttery popcorn, wheatgerm bread, straightforward and unchallenging on the palate, caramel coated nut brittle, soft leather and chocolate coated toffee.
- Finish Medium-long, baking spices and leather, sweet and slightly drying.
- Overall Accomplished and unchallenging, smooth and creamy throughout and a nice addition of chocolate makes this one a real nice sipper.
Don’t take my word for it:
Bloggers submit link to your review