We serve the finest scotch whisky, spirits, hand rolled cigars – Cuban and new world along with an extensive collection of pipes and tobacco.
As well as being a retailer we organise bespoke and branded tastings with whisky, whisky paired with Cigars and wine from our specialist shops and are an Independent bottler looking to expand our ever growing range!
We have 5 shops: one in Glasgow, London, Cambridge and 2 stores in Edinburgh and of course our online store. www.robertgraham1874.com
Robert Graham is constantly adding and developing as a retailer introducing spectacular ranges of old and rare whisky bottlings, gin, wine and rum as well as working as an independent bottler.
Robert Graham is one of the oldest whisky and tobacco merchants in the United Kingdom. The Company was founded in 1874 in Glasgow and since then has served customers in Scotland and all over the world.
Sir Robert Graham, the Treasurer of Glasgow founds the company with one shop at Oxford Street in Glasgow.
Robert Graham’s expands to 4 shops in Glasgow trading as a newsagent, bookstore and tobacconist.
Robert Graham’s expands to 20 shops throughout Glasgow.
Robert Graham, still owned by the Graham’s family, operates from a single shop in Glasgow and specialises in tobacco and finest Cuban cigars.
The company is sold to a private investor Ron Morrison and Robert Graham expands its offer into malt whisky.
In 2003 we bottled our first whisky: Rosebank 11 years old. Since then we have developed an impressive collection of casks and we actively look for new opportunities to bring to you the best there is. We taste our whiskies regularly to decide whether they are ready to be bottled. We must do something right as almost every single release of Robert Graham independent bottling is praised by industry experts and consumers!
Our core range consist of Ailein Mor from Highlands, Hoebeg from Islay and Cearban – a blended malt.
Dancing Stag range includes the best single malts at 46%ABV.
The Treasurer collection is a carefully selected range of rare and collectible whiskies always bottled at the cask strength.
You can see our awards here: https://www.robertgraham1874.com/about/awards
You can see our bottlings here: https://www.robertgraham1874.com/browse/c-Robert-Graham-Whisky-44/
Robert Graham Whisky Reviews
- Auchroisk 17 Years Old 1996 Treasurer’s Selection (49.8%, Robert Graham, Cask #1977, 252 Bottles, 2016) - A 17yo Single cask Auchroisk bottled by Robert Graham. Well imprinted with Auchroisk fruity distillery character. 83/100
- Benrinnes 19 Years Old 1995 Treasurer Selection (50.5%, Robert Graham, Cask #9095, 312 Bottles, 2015) - Whisky Review: Benrinnes 19 Years Old 1995 Treasurer’s Selection Category: Speyside single malt scotch whisky Origin: Benrinnes Distillery Bottling: Robert Graham; Treasurer’s Selection ABV: 50.5% Cost: £125 from Robert Graham What they […]
- Bunnahabhain 25 Years Old 1989 Treasurer Selection (47%, Robert Graham, Cask #5802, 228 Bottles, 2014) - Whisky Review: Bunnahabhain 25 Years Old 1989 Treasurer’s Selection Category: Islay single malt scotch whisky Origin: Bunnahabhain Distillery Bottling: Robert Graham; Treasurer’s Selection ABV: 47% Cost: £175 from Robert Graham What they say: […]
- Highland Park 25 Years Old Treasurer’s Selection (46.5%, Robert Graham, 90 Bottles, 2016) - A deliciously aged expression from an ex-Bourbon cask with that odd waxy florality, tropical fruit and creamy vanilla with more than a hint of mint in here. Dessert-like on lots of levels. 88/100
- Hoebeg Islay Single Malt ~ 40% (Robert Graham) - Review: Hoebeg Islay Single Malt Category: Islay single malt scotch whisky Origin: Undisclosed Islay distillery Bottling: Robert Graham ABV: 40% Cost: £37.99 from Robert Graham What they say: Our very own exclusive […]
- Invergordon 30 Years Old 1984 Treasurer’s Selection ~ 64.1% (Robert Graham) - Whisky Review: Invergordon 30 Years Old 1984 Treasurer’s Selection Category: Single grain scotch whisky Origin: Invergordon Distillery Bottling: Robert Graham ABV: 64.1% Cost: £135 buy from Robert Graham What they say: Winner […]
- Littlemill 28 Years Old 1985 Treasurer’s Selection ~ 50.5% (Robert Graham) - Whisky Review: Littlemill 28 Years Old 1985 Treasurer’s Selection Category: Lowland single malt scotch whisky Origin: Littlemill Distillery [closed] Bottling: Robert Graham; Treasurer’s Selection ABV: 50.5% Cost: £250 from Robert Graham What they […]