We serve the finest scotch whisky, spirits, hand rolled cigars – Cuban and new world along with an extensive collection of pipes and tobacco.
As well as being a retailer we organise bespoke and branded tastings with whisky, whisky paired with Cigars and wine from our specialist shops and are an Independent bottler looking to expand our ever growing range!
We have 5 shops: one in Glasgow, London, Cambridge and 2 stores in Edinburgh and of course our online store. www.robertgraham1874.com
Robert Graham is constantly adding and developing as a retailer introducing spectacular ranges of old and rare whisky bottlings, gin, wine and rum as well as working as an independent bottler.
Robert Graham is one of the oldest whisky and tobacco merchants in the United Kingdom. The Company was founded in 1874 in Glasgow and since then has served customers in Scotland and all over the world.
Sir Robert Graham, the Treasurer of Glasgow founds the company with one shop at Oxford Street in Glasgow.
Robert Graham’s expands to 4 shops in Glasgow trading as a newsagent, bookstore and tobacconist.
Robert Graham’s expands to 20 shops throughout Glasgow.
Robert Graham, still owned by the Graham’s family, operates from a single shop in Glasgow and specialises in tobacco and finest Cuban cigars.
The company is sold to a private investor Ron Morrison and Robert Graham expands its offer into malt whisky.
In 2003 we bottled our first whisky: Rosebank 11 years old. Since then we have developed an impressive collection of casks and we actively look for new opportunities to bring to you the best there is. We taste our whiskies regularly to decide whether they are ready to be bottled. We must do something right as almost every single release of Robert Graham independent bottling is praised by industry experts and consumers!
Our core range consist of Ailein Mor from Highlands, Hoebeg from Islay and Cearban – a blended malt.
Dancing Stag range includes the best single malts at 46%ABV.
The Treasurer collection is a carefully selected range of rare and collectible whiskies always bottled at the cask strength.
You can see our awards here: https://www.robertgraham1874.com/about/awards
You can see our bottlings here: https://www.robertgraham1874.com/browse/c-Robert-Graham-Whisky-44/
The Whiskyphiles tasting notes
- Auchroisk 17 Years Old 1996 Treasurer’s Selection (49.8%, Robert Graham, Cask #1977, 252 Bottles, 2016)
- Benrinnes 19 Years Old 1995 Treasurer Selection (50.5%, Robert Graham, Cask #9095, 312 Bottles, 2015)
- Bunnahabhain 25 Years Old 1989 Treasurer Selection (47%, Robert Graham, Cask #5802, 228 Bottles, 2014)
- Highland Park 25 Years Old Treasurer’s Selection (46.5%, Robert Graham, 90 Bottles, 2016)
- Hoebeg Islay Single Malt ~ 40% (Robert Graham)
- Invergordon 30 Years Old 1984 Treasurer Selection (64.1%, Robert Graham, Cask #13, 240 Bottles, 2015)
- Littlemill 28 Years Old 1985 Treasurer Selection (50.5%, Robert Graham, Cask #99, 230 Bottles, 2013)