We specialize in the bottling of premium Single Malt Whisky.
Lady of the Glen is the Independent Bottler brand name of Hannah Whisky Merchants which was started in Fife, Scotland in 2012 by young entrepreneur Gregor Hannah. We offer high quality cask releases of Whisky. Taste approved for release by Gregor, Single Cask, non Chil filtered and cask strength are the qualities that make our Whisky among the highest quality and rarest on the market; as authentic independent bottlers we attempt to keep our Whisky as natural and unique as possible while ensuring the quality is always supreme. Each cask is bottled as a batch of limited edition bottles.
Our branded Lady of the Glen bottles are uniquely glass etched and individually numbered, well received and reviewed, we are proud to among the most respected independent bottlers in the market place.
Over the past few years we have been proud to release a variety of casks from nearly every Whisky region in Scotland and included some closed distilleries. Most of releases have only been around a few months before selling out too.
Some of our notable releases are provided below – all of have sold out.
1995, Bourbon Cask Tobermory. 20 year old
1990, Sherry Cask Bowmore. 21 Year old.
1993, Bourbon Cask Glen Garioch. 21 Year old.
1994, Bourbon Cask Secret Speyside. 20 year old.
1990, Bourbon Cask Bunnahabhain. 26 Year old.
1991, Bourbon Cask Littlemill. 21 Year old
1991, Bourbon Cask Caperdonich. 21 Year old.
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-of-the-Glen
Tweet along with us on Twitter https://twitter.com/lady_ofthe_glen
Subscribe to our e-newsletter https://www.ladyoftheglen.com/page/members
The Whiskyphiles tasting notes
- Aberfeldy 14 Years Old 2005 (56.8%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #304420, 184 Bottles, 2020)
- Bunnahabhain 9 Years Old 2009 (54.3%, LOTG, Sherry HH #901203, 320 Bottles, 2020)
- Caperdonich 22 Years Old 1997 (60.5%, LOTG Bourbon Barrel #19130, 171 Bottles, 2020)
- Dailuaine 12 Years Old 2008 PX Finish (56.7%, LOTG, HH #300741, 270 Bottles, 2020)
- Glen Elgin 16 Years Old 2004 Tawny Port Finish (56.7%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #801297, 299 Bottles, 2020)
- Glen Garioch 11 Years Old 2008 (55.3%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #3194, 320 Bottles, 2020)
- Glen Moray 12 Years Old 2008 PX Finish (54.3%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #5585B, 59 Bottles, 2020)
- Isle of Jura 28 Years Old 1992 (41.2%, LOTG, Bourbon Barrel #1857, 183 bottles, 2020)
- Secret Islay 11 Years Old 2009 PX Finish (57.8%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #7c, 66 Bottles, 2020)
- Teaninich 15 Years Old 2004 Ruby Port Finish (53.2%, LOTG, Bourbon HH #301010, 149 Bottles, 2020)
- Tomintoul 15 Years Old 2005 Amontillado Finish (55.8%, LOTG, Cask #19A, 251 Bottles, 2020)
- Tullibardine 14 Years Old 2006 Rum Finish (55.7%, LOTG, Rum Barrel #36, 218 Bottles, 2020)