Nine years ago, Balcones was little more than an idea fueled by a ruthless drive to create something new, something genuine, something worthwhile – a Texas whisky tradition. It all started with an old welding shop under a bridge. We hammered and welded our own stills, and sawed and nailed on that little shack to build the distillery that we use to this day. Since then, we have released ten unique whiskies and spirits, of which we are very proud, and won over 140 national and international awards from the world’s top judges and critics. We don’t just make whisky in Texas. We make Texas whisky.
Balcones Whisky Reviews:
- Balcones 5th Anniversary Bourbon Cask 2 (65.7%, OB, 2014)
- Balcones 5th Anniversary Brimstone Resurrection (60.5%, OB, 2014)
- Balcones 5th Anniversary Straight Malt Resurrection Cask Finish (58.3%, OB, 2014)
- Balcones 5th Anniversary Straight Malt Rumble Cask Reserve Finish (57.5%, OB, 2014)
- Balcones Rumble Cask Reserve Special Release (58.5%, OB, 2014)
- Balcones Texas single malt “1” Classic Edition (53%, OB, 2018)