- Region: Speyside, Scotland.
- Founded: 1895
- Status: Active
- Owner: Diageo
- Water source: Local springs
- Stills: 3x Wash 3x Spirit
- Capacity: 4 million litres per annum
Dufftown distillery is a distiller of Scotch whisky in Dufftown, Banffshire, Scotland.
Founded in 1895 as “Dufftown-Glenlivet Distillery”, the distillery is currently owned by Diageo. The distillery operates six stills and has a capacity of 4,000,000 litres per year. It has three wash stills with a capacity of 13.100 liters and three spirit stills with a capacity of 15.300 liters.
Its Speyside whisky is a component in Arthur Bell & Sons Ltd’s blended bottlings.
It also markets single malt scotch whiskies under the names “Singleton of Dufftown” and “Dufftown Aged 15 Years”.
Other active distilleries in Dufftown include Balvenie, Glendullan, Glenfiddich, Kininvie and Mortlach.
Dufftown Whisky Reviews:
- The Singleton of Dufftown 12 Years Old (40%, OB, 2015)
- The Singleton of Dufftown Malt Master’s Selection (40%, OB, 2018)
- The Singleton of Dufftown Spey Cascade (40%, OB, 2015)
- The Singleton of Dufftown Sunray (40%, OB, 2015)
- The Singleton of Dufftown Tailfire (40%, OB, 2016)