Miltonduff

miltonduff-distillery

miltonduff-15-ballantines

History Miltonduff distillery was established in 1824 by Robert Bain and Andrew Peary. Hiram Walker (Ballantine’s) bought the distillery in 1935, and installed Lomond stills in 1964, though these were subsequently removed in 1981.


The Whiskyphiles tasting notes

Official Bottling
Independent Bottling
Adelphi
Cadenhead
Càrn Mòr
Claxton’s
Douglas Laing
Duncan Taylor
Gordon & MacPhail
Scotch Malt Whisky Society