Port Dundas


  • Founded: 1811
  • Status: Demolished 2011
  • Region: Glasgow
  • Online: n/a

History Founded in 1811 and built next to the Union canal in Glasgow. Port Dundas was one of the founding members of the grain distillers’ conglomerate DCL in 1887. In 2010 its owners Diageo decided to concentrate grain whisky production at Cameronbridge in Fife and closed Port Dundas.


The Whiskyphiles tasting notes


Official Bottling



Independent Bottling


Douglas Laing


Hunter Hamilton


Hunter Laing


Scott’s


That Boutique-Y Whisky Company