Malt Whisky Yearbook 2021 will be published 1st October
This is the 16th edition of a book that whisky enthusiasts look forward to every autumn.
- The main part of the book (200 pages) covers 665 malt whisky distilleries around the world with all the facts updated
- New exciting articles by distinguished writers such as Charles MacLean, Gavin D Smith, Neil Ridley, Jonny McCormick, Joel Harrison and Ian Wisniewski
- More than 200 tasting notes, including independent bottlings
- New feature – meet seven Whisky Legends with 358 years of experience between them
- A listing of more than 150 of the world´s greatest whisky shops
- The Whisky Year That Was – the most comprehensive summary you´ll find of the news and trends in the industry
- An entire chapter about the world´s leading independent bottlers
- All the latest info on bottlings and web sites as well as the latest statistics and figures
- More than 500 colour photos
The Malt Whisky Yearbook is the brainchild of editor Ingvar Ronde and was first published in autumn 2005. Since then a new and completely revised edition has been published yearly. What started out as a go-to book for whisky enthusiasts wanting to keep abreast of the ever-changing malt whisky world, soon became a tool also for the whisky industry. Many producers now buy it for their staff (brand ambassadors, tour guides, sales people etc.) to keep them informed about the latest developments.
The Malt Whisky Yearbook 2021 is sold through http://www.maltwhiskyyearbook.com for £14.95 plus shipping. Available for preorder now with shipping starting 1st October.