In October 2018, Claxton’s will launch their most prestigious release to date – ‘CLAXTON’S WINTER 2018 RELEASE’.
This outturn displays a diverse array of styles and is comprised of five Single Cask, Single Malts and one Single Cask, Single Grain Scotch Whisky.
Included in the outturn are:
- Dumbarton 32 Years Old (1986), Matured in a Bourbon Barrel, 57.1% ABV
- Springbank 22 Years Old (1996), Matured in a Bourbon Hogshead, 55% ABV
- Teaninich 19 Years Old (1999), Matured in a Bourbon Hogshead, 53% ABV
- Bruichladdich 16 Years Old (2002), Matured in a Sherry Puncheon, 61.2% ABV
- Benrinnes 10 Years Old (2008), Matured in a Bourbon & Sherry Cask, 51.7% ABV
- Ledaig 10 Years Old (2008), Matured in a Refill Hogshead, 54.3% ABV
Claxton’s Winter 2018 Release will be available globally in selected specialist whisky retailers from October. As with all Claxton’s single cask range, each bottling selected is available in very limited numbers and is presented in their eye-catching decanter style bottles.
Claxton’s is a family owned, independent whisky bottling company based in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom. The Single Cask range of whiskies is available through a very select number of specialist outlets in the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East. The brand has enjoyed an incredibly positive response from customers since the first release just a few years ago and has now become an established name among whisky enthusiasts globally.