Series of free tasting events to discover a unique Irish whiskey distilled in the grounds of the legendary Slane Castle.
Slane Irish Whiskey is proud to launch a series of exclusive tastings throughout Ireland this summer.
The Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience will visit a number of bars and venues across Ireland where brand ambassador Will Lynch will present a masterclass showcasing the history and heritage of Slane Irish Whiskey and teach guests about the unique creation process that takes place at the state of the art Slane Distillery, located on the grounds of Slane Castle, Co. Meath. Co-Founder Alex Conyngham will join Will for a select number of events during the series of tastings.
The Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience will offer whiskey lovers the chance to sample Slane’s perfect pour, Slane Rocks, experience the versatility of Slane Irish Whiskey through a cocktail demonstration and deconstruct the whiskey’s unique flavour profile with a selection of food pairings.
Slane Irish Whiskey marked the beginning of the Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience by hosting a specially curated pop up event in the Irish Whiskey Museum in Dublin this week to celebrate the history and heritage of Slane and share with guests the unique curation process used in producing Slane Irish Whiskey.
Born in the heart of the Boyne Valley, Slane Irish Whiskey is a smooth spirit of natural character with untamed notes of oak and spice from a signature triple casked blend. A complex flavour, these initial notes are then sweetened with hints of caramel, vanilla and butterscotch.
The Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience will visit venues nationwide with more dates to be announced throughout the summer.
Tickets are free but limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. Check out Eventbrite.ie for to see a full list of dates and venues and to reserve your place.
Slane Irish Whiskey Distillery and visitor experience centre, located on the grounds of the legendary Slane Castle, is now open and invites the public to learn more about the stories behind the whiskey and unique creation process.
Slane Irish Whiskey is available in Ireland for €33 RRP (700ml).
Dates to remember:
- Tuesday, May 29th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at 1520 Bar, Galway
- Wednesday, June 6th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at Thomas Connolly, Sligo
- Thursday, June 7th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at Smyths, Ranelagh, Dublin
- Monday, June 11th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at The Stag’s Head, Dublin
- Thursday, June 14th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at Kazbar, Waterford
- Friday, June 18th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at the Long Hall, Dublin
- Thursday, June 21st – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at Bar 101, Limerick
- Thursday, June 28th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at The Ritz, Tramore
- Thursday, July 18th – Slane Whiskey Tasting Experience at The Black Door
More dates to be announced. Check out Eventbrite for more details.
For more information about Slane Irish Whiskey, visit:
To learn more about the history of Slane Castle and Distillery, visit:
HONOUR THE LEGACY. SIP RESPONSIBLY.
Slane Irish Whiskey, a blend, 40% Alc. by Vol. Imported by Edward Dillon & Co., Dublin, Ireland.
SLANE and SLANE CASTLE are trademarks of Slane Castle. ©2018 Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Limited.