Jackson Wayne Leather Goods has collaborated with the Southern Whiskey Society to create a totally unique product, just in time for the holidays: the Bourbon Bag. This tote is both rugged and refined, designed specifically for connoisseurs of fine whiskey to carry their fine spirits to transport their spirits to tastings, gatherings and other events.
The Bourbon Bag is made with thick vegetable tanned full grain leather, which means that its quality is top of the line and makes a perfect gift for the true (or even wannabe) whiskey aficionado.
Until now, guys would be carrying around expensive bottles of bourbon in cardboard boxes or their own makeshift bags. But in talking with the guys over at the Southern Whiskey Society, we really felt that fine bourbon deserved to be carried around in fine leather, and some functionality was needed, so we got to work on developing this bag. It was a lot of fun to design.
Andrew Lynch, founder of Jackson Wayne
The Bourbon Bag, like all Jackson Wayne products, is American made. In addition to heirloom quality leather bags that are built to last, Jackson Wayne also has a direct-to-consumers pricing model allowing consumers to pay for quality instead of markups, making the Bourbon Bag attainable given its level of craftsmanship and quality of materials.
Product details include:
- Thick full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Unlined, finished leather interior
- Antique brass hardware and solid continuous gusset construction with reinforced bottom
- Holds 3 bottles – can also be used as a wine tote
- Contains 2 removable leather cylinder casks to configure a variety of bottles
- Has 2 side holster for carrying mixers, glasses, tools & accessories
- Free domestic shipping and returns, international shipping available
- Dimensions: 15” x 14” x 4.25”
- Handcrafted in America
- Available in Saddle Tan and Vintage Brown
- Price $475.00